Fort Collins Nutrition
Colorado Center of Health and Nutrition is the Fort Collins nutrition leader in functional clinical nutrition and holistic kid’s nutrition for the Northern Colorado area.
We help you, the patient, uncover the cause of your health problems. Our Fort Collins nutrition physicians do not want to just suppress your symptoms, we strive to work with you to discover the real reason for your condition and then develop a unique treatment plan to provide a solution.
At our Fort Collins nutrition clinic, we treat many of the following conditions:
• Food allergies and sensitivities
• Gastrointestinal (GI) imbalance and conditions (Leaky gut, Celiac, Crohn’s, IBS and Ulcerative Colitis)
• Inability to lose/gain weight – in adults and children
• Auto-immune disorders
• Kids nutrition
• Family meal planning
• Childhood obesity
• Thyroid conditions
• Hormonal regulation
• Pre and post natal nutrition
• Clinical nutrition for pain, inflammation and tissue healing
At Colorado Center of Health and Nutrition we know that you are an individual, and that no single treatment plan will work for everyone, therefore we utilize the latest diagnostic testing to determine your unique condition. After taking a complete health history, our Fort Collins nutrition doctors can choose the most evidence based diagnostic testing, from blood testing for nutrient levels, food allergies and thyroid, saliva testing for adrenals and hormones or stool testing for GI issues in order to determine which system needs to be addressed first. Then we work closely with the patient to make great strives in their health goals.
Colorado Center of Health and Nutrition is now accepting new patients, please contact us for you first appointment.
- Fort Collins Nutrition Blog
- Certified Clinical Nutritionist and Chiropractic Physician, specializing in womens health and fitness.
- Fort Collins Nutritionist for womens and kids nutrition
- Our Fort Collins Nutrition clinic and center for kids nutrition is located in north Fort Collins, just behind Pouder Valley Hospital
- Fort Collins Nutritionist specializing in women's health and fitness
- Fort Collins nutritionist, Dr. Kim Bruno, specializes in optimizing womens health by uncovering the root cause of health concerns such as hormone and thyroid imbalance, and food allergies
- Fort Collins Kids Nutrition
- At our Fort Collins kids nutrition clinic, Dr. Kim Bruno specializes in treating the youngest of patients through whole food nutrition and basic supplementation
- Food Sensitivities, Allergies and Reactions
- Food allergies can be linked to diarrhea, headaches, eczema, behavior issues and many other symptoms.
- Women's Hormone Balance
- Female hormone balance will affect all aspects of a womens life. We specialize in saliva testing for hormone levels and treatment with natural hormone balance.
- Thyroid Symptoms in Women: Hypo-thyroid a Very Complex Diagnosis
- Thyroid symptoms in women can lead to a diagnosis of hypothyroid disease
- Nutritional Needs of Pregnacy
- It is vital you mom and baby that you meet the nutritional needs of pregnancy. Dr. Bruno counsels moms-to-be on the nutrients they need on a daily basis.
- Athletes bodies demand a more precise level of functioning. Find out how to improve performance and what to do about injuries.
- Nutrition Certification
- Nutrition certification is a widely used term with a CCN providing the most individualized and scientific treatment
- google search
- google search
- New Patient
- What to expect when seeing Dr. Bruno, your Fort Collins Functional Nutrition Doctor
- Nutrition supplements
- Your one stop shop for all your Dr. Bruno approved supplements.